Saturday 24 January 2009

Hello World!

I have abandoned an earlier attempt at a blog and come here, because I have come to realize that I would use this blog more often and more productively if I could use it in realitive anonymity. Now, I am not going to try to keep some super secret identity and I hope that the character who develops on this blog is basically me, but just to be on the safe side I am now going to introduce a series of clever pseudonyms and move on from there:
Places
Undergraduate University (UU)- The large urban university were I was an undergrad
Doctoral University (DU)- The university were I am a PhD student
HomeTown- the metropolitan area where I grew up, where I lived between undergrad and grad school, and where most of my family still is.
CostalCity-The metropolitan area where I was an undergrad
EuropeanCaptial-my current location.
People You Might Meet Here
TheSexyClassicist- Me a twentysomething PhD candidate who loves cooking, traveling, and so much more.
Mama- my mother, Greek mother hippie combo who never ceases to provide entertainment
Daddy- my father
Uncle Neroutic-my mother's older brother. He is also my godfather and has been one of my favorite people forever. Every girl needs a gay uncle.
BFF- My absolute best friend in the world. A bartender and nursing student who can make me laugh and cry like no one else. Every girl needs a gay bestfriend
Papoo-My mother's father and my only surviving grandparent
DramaQueen-My sister who works in movies
Dracula-My sister's husband
Dr. E- my primary adviser
and last but not least.......ComputerGuy- the new boyfriend whom I just started seeing.
Okay folks let's see how this works out....and if I can get anyone to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment